Tuesday 13 March 2012

Flat Boots : Spring cross over footwear!


Strange time of year right now, it’s getting ever so slightly warmer but I’m not quite ready to let the Spring cool air to touch my toes! So figured, that Flat Boots could be the way forward on Spring casual days...

Literally one of the biggest pains I have is wearing heels throughout the day, and it’s not exactly sandal whether yet.  I’ve been living in my Whooga Sheepskin Flat Boots throughout the winter, with their gorgeous comfy faux fur lining these boots keep my feet toasty warm. However and without being minging, getting little sweaty in the warmer weather.


 Therefore, it is time for some online retail therapy and browsing for footwear is possibly my favourite hobby (and can be classed as job too!). Searching for Flat Boots, I’ve stumbled across these beauties as perfect seasonal crossovers...





No comments:

Post a Comment