Monday 9 January 2012

Fitness Footwear: which sports shoes to choose?

So at the weekend, I jumped on the New Year resolution bandwagon and joined a gym. It’s been a while since I had a gym membership (as my physique may suggest) and after a year of doing little else other than sit at my laptop and studying for IDM qualification, decided this year that I want to ‘Get Fit for Thirty’. The thought of hitting the big three-oh and being more flabby than fanciable, put the frighteners on me – and so that was it, two friends and I marched straight down to local gym and signed up.

Now if I’m going to take this seriously (which I am obviously) need to get myself kitted out properly. Starting with decent pair of Fitness Footwear, and there are plenty of Womens Trainers available to choose from.

I’ve had personal recommendation by a professional sports conditioner to check out New Balance running shoes. The NB Minimus Cross-Trainer is supposed to be perfect for both gym and circuit workouts. Keeping my kankles supported whilst running on a cross trainer. I used to have a cross trainer once, gave it to my Dad, should have asked for it back…



Suppose I could let my Fitness Footwear give me a helping hand, with a pair of Skechers Shape-Ups. These trainers are designed to shape up during daily wear, shaping legs and bum. If these Skechers Shape-Ups can make me look like Kim Kardashian, I’ll give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment